Use this form to report any problems with footpaths or bridleways, including: overgrown hedges, ploughing complaints, and general maintenance requests.

Please note that Public rights of Way are not roadside pavements.

A Public Right of Way can be a footpath or public bridleway over open countryside as well as pathways and ginnels in and around towns. If you would like to report an issue with a roadside pavement please use the 'Potholes and Road Conditions' form.

Before you start, you will need to tell us:

  • Where the problem is (please try to be specific with the answer you give, for example: outside No.10 Church Road rather than just Church Road.
  • What the problem is (please try to give us specific details)

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount