We provide the following services:

  • Management of the registered health Common residential traveller site.
  • A Gypsy and Traveller Liaison Officer is present on the site Monday - Friday to support the community and represent the council.
  • Dealing with unauthorised encampments in the district and work closely with the police to move Travellers on.

Before you start, you will need to tell us:

  • The exact location location of the travellers
  • How many travellers there are (as close to exact as possible)
  • The date the travellers arrived to that location (if known)

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount