Please note, a road license is needed for:
  • Skip hire (where the skip is going on the road)
  • Scaffolding (where the scaffolding is going on the road)
  • Displaying banners

Before you start, you will need to tell us:
  • The type of license you want to apply for
  • Your reason for wanting the license
  • The start/end date you want the item in place for
  • The location of where the item will be placed

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount