Have you got a child aged 0-19?
We’re reviewing our health visiting and school nursing services and we need to know your thoughts so we can improve! Complete our survey at https://bit.ly/Wakefield019

Wakefield Council offer treatments for the following pests:

  • Rats (internal)
  • Mice (internal)
  • Squirrels (internal)
  • Fleas (internal)
  • Moles (internal)
  • Other Pests
  • Rats (external)
  • Ants (internal)
  • Cockroaches (internal)
  • Wasps (internal)
  • Bed Bugs (internal)
  • Other Animals

More information on the service we provide for each pest will be displayed when a pest is selected.

Please note the following:

  • If you are requesting the service for a rented property on behalf of a landlord who will be paying the service, that landlord will have to fill out this form as payment details are required.
  • If you are requesting pest treatment for rats inside a property, please call customer services on 0345 8 506 506 as the issue may be able to be resolved earlier than the date given by online appointment (please note that booking an online is still an option).

    - If you are requesting pest control treatment for a WDH (Wakefield District Housing) property, please be aware that WDH provide their own pest control service that is included in the price of rent (Please also note that not all of the above pests can be dealt with by WDH and you will still be able to book pest control treatment through Wakefield council).

    - If no treatment is carried out then only the call-out and survey fee will apply (£33.25 + VAT - applies to all customers). Customers paying for the service in advance will be refunded the difference. Please also note that while the majority of our pest control services include 3 visits in the standard pricing, we will charge for any additional visits (this will be priced depending on the type of service).

    As you proceed through the form you will need to tell us:

    • The type of pest (select 'Other Pests' or 'Other Animals' on the form if the pest in unknown or does not fall under another category).
    • The type of property you are requesting treatment for.
    • If you are in receipt of Council Tax Support.
    • If the property is occupied by a single family household.
    • Additional details of the pest.

    Please also note:

    Once this form has been submitted you will be taken to your "Outstanding Payments" page where you will have to click the "Pay" button to confirm your appointment booking. If you do not do this within 30 minutes your appointment will be automatically cancelled.

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount