If you have more than one wasp nest on your property, please call customer services on 0345 8 506 506 as the cost for treatment only includes one nest.
- If uncertain whether bees or wasps please select wasps, please be aware we do not treat bees.
Please contact the National Beekeepers Association on 0300 020 0649, they will provide a telephone number of the nearest beekeeper to the postcode of the location of the swarm/nest.
- If no treatment is carried out then only the call-out and survey fee will apply (£34.58 + VAT - applies to all customers). Customers paying for the service in advance will be refunded the difference. Please also note that while the majority of our pest control services include 3 visits in the standard pricing, we will charge for any additional visits (this will be priced depending on the type of service).
- Please note that if you have more than one wasp nest you will need to ring our contact centre on 0345 8 506 506 as there will be an additional charge of £19.97 per nest.
As you proceed through the form you will need to tell us:
- The type of pest
- The type of property you are requesting treatment for.
- If you are in receipt of Council Tax Support.
- If the property is occupied by a single family household.
- Additional details of the pest.
Please also note:
Once this form has been submitted you will be taken to your "Outstanding Payments" page where you will have to click the "Pay" button to confirm your appointment booking. If you do not do this within 30 minutes your appointment will be automatically cancelled.
Due to the health and safety risks associated with Covid we are not carrying out bed bug treatments at the moment.