We are not responsible for any overhanging vegetation coming from private land or land owned by WDH. In order to resolve an overhanging vegetation issue in either case, you will need to contact the landowner or WDH.
This form should be used to report any vegetation (such as trees, bushes, hedges, etc.) that are:
- Overhanging the Road
- Overhanging the Pavement
- Overhanging the Public Footpath or Bridleway
- Overhanging onto an Open Space
- Overhanging a Private Property
You can also use this form to make any enquiries related to overhanging vegetation.
Before you start, you will need to tell us:
- Where the overhanging vegetation is
- What it is overhanging (For example: a road, pavement or open space)