Have your say
We'd like to know your thoughts on the Castleford Regeneration consultation. Go to www.wakefield.gov.uk/about-the-council/have-your-say
Share your thoughts
We would like to hear what you think about the Wakefield Families Together website, so we can make sure it’s delivering on what you need for family support and services. Take our survey at: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87JB763.
MyAccount services temporarily unavailable
Due to scheduled maintenance, our MyAccount service will be unavailable today from 5pm to 8pm. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need to contact our Customer Services team in this time, please do so by calling 0345 8 506 506.

Please note:

We deal with hazards that are blocking roads and pavements (such as: scaffolding, skips, and roadworks).

We do not deal with cars or other vehicles blocking pavements. Please contact the police or non-emergency 101 for this.

To report a dangerous road hazard, including mud on the road, please call 0345 8 506 506 now. Our 24hrs phone service will deal with these cases immediately. Please do not report emergency cases through MyAccount as this will delay the team getting to the location.

Before you start, you will need to tell us:

  • The type of hazard you want to report
  • The exact location location of the vehicle (for example; outside No.10 Church Road rather than just Church Road)
  • The log reference number from emergency services (if known)

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount