Have your say
We'd like to know your thoughts on the Castleford Regeneration consultation. Go to www.wakefield.gov.uk/about-the-council/have-your-say
Share your thoughts
We would like to hear what you think about the Wakefield Families Together website, so we can make sure it’s delivering on what you need for family support and services. Take our survey at: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87JB763.
MyAccount services temporarily unavailable
Due to scheduled maintenance, our MyAccount service will be unavailable today from 5pm to 8pm. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need to contact our Customer Services team in this time, please do so by calling 0345 8 506 506.

Please note:

If you have not done so already, you will need to contact Yorkshire Water before filling out this form. This will also apply if your request concerns a surcharging gully.

You can view ways to contact Yorkshire Water by clicking the following link: https://www.yorkshirewater.com/get-in-touch/

Before you start, you will need to tell us:
  • The exact location location of the flooding/drainage issue
  • The type of issue (such as a flooding highway, property, damaged gully, etc.)
  • The details of your issue

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount