By continuing with this form you will be redirected to a new page to fill out a Discretionary Housing Payment application.

If you get Housing Benefit or the housing cost element of Universal Credit but the amount does not meet all your housing costs, you may be entitled to extra financial help. For more information visit the following page:

Before you start, you will need to tell us:

  • If you have previously made a claim for Discretionary Housing Payment (please note that you have to wait a period of 4 weeks between claims).
  • If the property you want to rent/are renting is in the Wakefield district (if it is not we will be unable to provide payments).
  • If you are in receipt of Housing Benefits or Universal credit.

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount