Have your say
We'd like to know your thoughts on the Castleford Regeneration consultation. Go to www.wakefield.gov.uk/about-the-council/have-your-say
Share your thoughts
We would like to hear what you think about the Wakefield Families Together website, so we can make sure it’s delivering on what you need for family support and services. Take our survey at: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87JB763.
MyAccount services temporarily unavailable
Due to scheduled maintenance, our MyAccount service will be unavailable today from 5pm to 8pm. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need to contact our Customer Services team in this time, please do so by calling 0345 8 506 506.

Use this form to report an unlicensed advertising board on the pavement, street, or road. It might have been put out by a shop, cafe, or any other business.

Please note that if the advertising board is not causing an obstruction then we are not liable for its removal.

Before you start, you will need to tell us:

  • The exact location of advertising board
  • The area where the advertising board can be found

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount