As Tax Discs are no longer displayed in vehicles, you will need to contact the DVLA to check if a car is untaxed or not. You can do so by visiting: https://www.gov.uk/check-vehicle-tax
Please also note that the removal of abandoned vehicles on private land is the responsibility of the land owner.
Before you start, you will need to tell us:
- The exact location location of the vehicle (for example; outside No.10 Church Road rather than just Church Road)
- The make and model of the vehicle (for example of Ford Focus)
- The colour of the vehicle
- The vehicle's registration number
- The general condition of the vehicle (for example; if it is damaged, burnt out, etc)