We are pleased to receive your comments and views, and aim to use your feedback to make improvements. To help us with this we have a customer feedback scheme so you are able to compliment us, make comments on what we do, raise concerns, and make complaints.
We want you to tell us where we are going wrong, and also when we are doing a good job.
All of the feedback you send us will be shared to the relevant people and services, making sure that they are passed on to the right service.
Response times are listed in our Compliments, Comments, Concerns, and Complaints leaflet
Before you start
Corporate complaints cover the following issues:
- Neighbour and Noise Nuisances
- Household Waste and Recycling Collections
- Potholes and Condition of Road Surfaces
- Street Sweeping and Litter Bins
- Planning Matters
- Council Tax and Benefits
- Sports and Leisure Facilities