Have your say on our budget proposals for 2021/22
Take part in our budget consultation for 2021/22: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZTXVX9C Let us know where you think we should focus our efforts this year.

Please note:

This form is to be used for enquiries regarding or reporting damage of structures such as:

  • Bridges
  • Culverts
  • Subways
  • Footbridges
  • Sign Gantries
  • Retaining Walls

Before you start, you will need to tell us:

  • The type of structure you are enquiring about
  • If the structure is damaged (and if so: details of the damage and who caused it, if known)

How would you like to continue :

Register for MyAccount
Login to MyAccount
Continue without logging in